Out of nowhere Studio BONES announced it will be producing a new film trilogy for the Eureka Seven . The Trilogy is to be called Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution. The first film is to be released this year, with the next two one year apart.
The story of the films will first start with the first Summer of Love incident which occurred before the original series. after which the films will be retelling of the same story with an original ending of some sort.
Much of the original staff the series is returning for the project, including
Returning staff members include-
- chief director Tomoki Kyoda
- scriptwriter Dai Sato
- character designer Kenichi Yoshida
- mechanical designer Shoji Kawamori
- conceptual designer Kazutaka Miyatake
- designers Shingo Takeba, Yutaka Izubuchi, and Shigeto Koyama
- character animation director Ayumi Kurashima
- special effects director Yasushi Muraki
- mechanical animation director Shingo Abe
- main animators Hideki Kakita, Shuichi Kaneko, and Ken Ootsuka
- background director Kazuo Nagai
- color styling Nobuko Mizuta
- director of photography Shunya Kimura
- sound director Kazuhiro Wakabayashi
- and composer Naoki Satō
Here is the teaser trailer, expect to see more soon.