Rumor- Final Fantasy XV To Release World Wide September 30th

Home Forums Articles Rumor- Final Fantasy XV To Release World Wide September 30th

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

FFXV_key-art_TGS2014-noscale

Rumor- Final Fantasy XV To Release World Wide September 30th

Today Gematsu got word from three independant sources that Final Fantasy XV will be released on September 30th, WorldWide.

“The release date will be officially announced during “Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV,” an event set to take place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on March 30 that will also share a collection of other information about the game.”

Gematsu did go on further to point out that while their sources are reliable, that this may just be a projected release date and not what actually ends up being the true one, as games are constantly delayed now days.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PlayStation 3 at E3 2006, nearly 10 years ago,  looks like the wait is almost over.

[See the full post at: Rumor- Final Fantasy XV To Release World Wide September 30th]

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

I really want a super fancy CE that is wworth getting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hope we’re not looking at another development hell situation…
      Game looks cool so far, so I’m excited.

Jacob Kellogg
        Keymaster

It’s been going pretty smooth…seemingly. I dpn’t have huge faith in Tabata though, but the team as a whole is good.

TimesTicking

Trying to decide if this game is worth getting Day-1.

Jacob Kellogg
        Keymaster

I am, hope it is worth it in the end.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.