Post Your Battlestation!

Home Forums Speakout Forum Post Your Battlestation!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Post a photo of your battle station! (Desk, gaming area, retro setup, etc.)
      Hard mode: No cleaning.
      Expert mode: Post room, desk, or computer specs.

It’s a pretty small room (10′ x 5′). My apartment is pretty nice, but the “study” is really small for some reason. It’s cozy as hell.
      battlestation1
      battlestation2

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

oooooh neat idea! :D

i already have some pics prepared for this :3

20150816_010351_Richtone(HDR)

All i need is my graphics drawing display and it will be complete …

Anonymous
      Inactive

@iadagraca Nice! The lighting looks pretty relaxing. The lights in my office might as well be spot lights. I need to remove a bulb or buy a lamp…or something.
      Do you draw professionally or just as a hobby?

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

@oswinfaulhaber Professionally, I make art for a couple of games. Ones a adult visual novel which will be finished soon, the other is a dodgeball game. I just develop and maintain this site as a side hobby.

You can see some year old paintings and stuff on my site.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@iadagraca Cool. Your stuff is pretty rad, I like it. I feel like I’ve seen it posted somewhere before, I just can’t recall where.

Wish I had time to get back into drawing. I’m a computer science major, so school eats up a lot of my time. I’d love to make a game 100% on my own. Art, music, code… Maybe someday.

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

@oswinfaulhaber yeah i certainly have my ambitions, i finished a game design doc just recently for something i plan to make a prototype of this year.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@panamapunk You’ll get there. I live in some real shit holes over the last couple of years. I’ve never really had my own space, but it worked out eventually.

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

@oswinfaulhaber So what do you play piano for?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@iadagraca My girlfriend has been playing piano for about ten years and went to school for music theory. I play it to get ideas for composition (Mostly video game music). There’s a really long usb cable going from the piano to my computer to act as a midi interface, so I use it with finale, FL studio, etc.

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

Neat :D

There’s a lot of different kinds of music you can make with a pc and a piano.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I’m pretty excited to get some stuff done. I’ve been messing around with milky tracker and might link you guys to some stuff when it’s done.

Jacob Kellogg
            Keymaster

@oswinfaulhaber What’s a milky tracker?

Anonymous
            Inactive

@jacob-kellogg
            It’s software for writing music using the sound libraries from SNES, NES, and gameboy. Basically, you can make music that sounds like it belongs on the snes. It has a step sequencer and other features for general looping and composition.

Jacob Kellogg
            Keymaster

That sounds pretty dang awesome, I didn’t even know that existed :}

PanamaPunk

My battlestation has slightly improved, still can’t setup 2 monitors or my speakers. Haven’t “sat” in front of my PC in nearly 3 months though, feels weird.
      New Battlestation

Jacob Kellogg
        Keymaster

I want your lamp.

PanamaPunk

Its actually my sister’s candle warmer lol. Don’t really use it for its light.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Looks cozy!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.