Game Night Schedule & Poll (Update)

Home Forums Speakout Forum Game Night Schedule & Poll (Update)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TimesTicking

These are the list of all the games that you, the community, have decided.

Halo Online (Free)
      Diablo 3
      Earth Defense Force
      Planetside 2 (Free)
      Rocket League
      Warcraft 2 (Fan remake?)
      Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed
      Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
      Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe (Free)
      Pokemon X/Y & ORAS
      Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
      Dota 2 (Other MOBA will be accepted as well) (Free)
      Warframe (Free)
      Helldivers (Free on PSN+ Feb)

I understand that there are some games that could be very limited to 4 players total and would not be perfect for Game Night but there could be some people that wants to play with others, if you are interested in playing some of these games with other people outside of Game Night, make sure to comment below to see if anybody else is interested in playing these games with you.

Now the most important thing we need to find out is when is your free time.
      What day and time are you best available? Comment down below so that we can arrange everything and make sure to include your time zone as well.

Also, make sure to vote on the game you want to play on Game Night, you can vote as many games as you want.

Update:
      A new poll was made for a new game.
      Game Night Poll

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

I’m usually good for nights. ( washington state)

Aaron Wilkins

I can do Halo Online. Been playing that like crazy lately. Which Earth Defense Force? 4.1 I’m assuming? I’ve got EDF 2017 on the Vita so I can play with people on there. I’m also good for Rocket League.

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

I’d be up to try the halo thing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

When:
      My timezone is mountain (MT) and I’m available pretty much any time, but I prefer late at night. I’m a college student, but that’s all I do, so my schedule is pretty open.

Where:
      PS4, my PSN is giveyouahamburge (R left off intentionally). Feel free to add me.
      My PC is fried and I have to do a build from scratch, so no PC anytime soon for me.

What games?
      Planetside 2: I haven’t played in a long time, but I’d be willing to host to show people the ropes (if you have never played). If people like the game, then I would be willing to create an outfit (a clan, kind of) so that we can have some more consistent games.

Diablo 3:
      -Currently working on a hammerdin build, can probably manage torment 6.
      -also willing to do a completely new run for people who haven’t played or would like to start over

Warframe: Might be willing to try this out.

Rocket League: I’m not very good, but if enough people are interested, I’ll play.

Other ideas for games to play (PS4):
      Elder Scrolls Online, World of Tanks, Chivalry, Skulls of the Shogun, Worms Battlegrounds, Niddhogg

Anonymous
        Inactive

Wow, none of my formatting showed up for this. -.-‘

Jacob Kellogg
        Keymaster

I need to redownload PS2

Anonymous
          Inactive

@jacob-kellogg
          If we can get a couple more people interested that would be great. I deleted it a while back because I was really frustrated with the micro-transaction stuff.

Jacob Kellogg
            Keymaster

I was all in the final movies of getting my helmet in that game…maybe it is time to finish that up …

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

IT’s PC,PS3,and vita for me

any time i’m not asleep or in need of work…these times constantly change.

Ben Domino

If Rocket League wins, I’m in. Depends a bit on what day and time this is though. Nights are bad for me until Wednesday (work one week on; one week off), but if you’re playing some before 10 P.M., I could join in for a bit.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.