Game Night Ideas

Home Forums Speakout Forum Game Night Ideas

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      TimesTicking

Hey guys, TimesTicking here.
      I was thinking that we should come up some game ideas to have for our Game Night.
      Preferable games would be something that everybody owns, free, and everybody can run on their computer.
      It would also be good to let other members know about the game ahead of time so we can start downloading/updating the game beforehand.
      So if you have any ideas for what games we should have for our Game Night, drop a comment below :D

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

We need to do a platform poll again or something >_>

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

Halo CE Demo!!!….I used to play it a lot.

TimesTicking

If I remember right, is that the one where the only map is Blood Gulch?
        Also, I found the full game online by just typing Halo CE demo. Would it be bad to use this for game night for the full game?

Leon Evelake

I don’t think my computer can manage much.
      It even lost my Warcraft 2 save filwz

Anonymous
      Inactive

@timesticking There are some games that I wouldn’t mind hosting on PS4. Diablo 3, Earth Defense Force, maybe Planetside 2. I haven’t played much Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer, but that’s also an option.

I would suggest Chivalry on PS4, but that version is garbage and most people who are interested in the game are playing on PC anyway.

TimesTicking

Is Diablo 3 being supported on consoles? I remember people asking when the console version is getting an update while the PC version gets update almost daily.
        Planetside 2 wouldn’t be a bad choice since I believe that’s a free game.
        Only problem would be is that not everybody here owns a PS4 or has a good connection speed.
        Edit: Sorry this was meant for ideas, I didn’t mean to limit the ideas you have by shutting them down.

PanamaPunk

@timesticking While Diablo 3 doesn’t have Seasons on console, its been getting the same content in the new Patches. The latest patch 2.4 came out for PC and console at the same time. PC doesnt really get updated daily unless there are bugs.

I’m not sure how much longer Diablo 3 support will last in general but Blizzard is putting content out for both platforms at the same time now.

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

@oswinfaulhaber i REALLY want to get earth defense force.

Anonymous
          Inactive

@iadagraca It’s pretty great. I think it’s a little grindy because of the unlocks, but it has been fun.

PanamaPunk

Diablo 3 on PS4, though I play at Torment 6. I could carry you guys though.
      Rocket League would work too.

I wonder how Overwatch will work for all of us in the future, probably a split pop between PC & console.

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

I need to buy Halo CE PC, also warcraft 2 has a fan remakeish thing to play online ( super easy to get)

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster
      dracosummoner
      Keymaster

– Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (often $5 during sales, including the Humble one https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/sonicallstarsracingtransformed_storefront )

– Rocket League (cross-play with PlayStation 4 users and currently on sale https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/rocketleague_storefront )

– Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

– Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/360870/ ), which apparently works primarily through invites anyway ( http://steamcommunity.com/app/360870/discussions/0/485623406962617943/ )

– Pokémon battles if any of you guys have and still play X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire

– Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box if you guys have that on Steam from when it was in a Humble bundle

– DOTA 2!!!!!! >:D

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

oooooh burnout might be fun…

@dracosummoner

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

Got Halo Online Working, it has my vote.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.