Tagged: SideARC game nights
January 21, 2016 at 12:59 AM #1637
Hey guys, TimesTicking here.
I was thinking that we should come up some game ideas to have for our Game Night.
Preferable games would be something that everybody owns, free, and everybody can run on their computer.
It would also be good to let other members know about the game ahead of time so we can start downloading/updating the game beforehand.
So if you have any ideas for what games we should have for our Game Night, drop a comment below :D
January 21, 2016 at 2:17 AM #1663
We need to do a platform poll again or something >_>
January 21, 2016 at 2:29 AM #1667
Halo CE Demo!!!….I used to play it a lot.
January 21, 2016 at 2:46 AM #1670
If I remember right, is that the one where the only map is Blood Gulch?
Also, I found the full game online by just typing Halo CE demo. Would it be bad to use this for game night for the full game?
January 21, 2016 at 2:33 AM #1668Leon EvelakeModerator
I don’t think my computer can manage much.
It even lost my Warcraft 2 save filwz
January 21, 2016 at 2:44 AM #1669AnonymousInactive
@timesticking There are some games that I wouldn’t mind hosting on PS4. Diablo 3, Earth Defense Force, maybe Planetside 2. I haven’t played much Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer, but that’s also an option.
I would suggest Chivalry on PS4, but that version is garbage and most people who are interested in the game are playing on PC anyway.
January 21, 2016 at 2:49 AM #1671
Is Diablo 3 being supported on consoles? I remember people asking when the console version is getting an update while the PC version gets update almost daily.
Planetside 2 wouldn’t be a bad choice since I believe that’s a free game.
Only problem would be is that not everybody here owns a PS4 or has a good connection speed.
Edit: Sorry this was meant for ideas, I didn’t mean to limit the ideas you have by shutting them down.
January 21, 2016 at 3:01 AM #1675PanamaPunkModerator
@timesticking While Diablo 3 doesn’t have Seasons on console, its been getting the same content in the new Patches. The latest patch 2.4 came out for PC and console at the same time. PC doesnt really get updated daily unless there are bugs.
I’m not sure how much longer Diablo 3 support will last in general but Blizzard is putting content out for both platforms at the same time now.
January 21, 2016 at 2:50 AM #1674
@oswinfaulhaber i REALLY want to get earth defense force.
January 21, 2016 at 2:49 AM #1672PanamaPunkModerator
Diablo 3 on PS4, though I play at Torment 6. I could carry you guys though.
Rocket League would work too.
I wonder how Overwatch will work for all of us in the future, probably a split pop between PC & console.
January 21, 2016 at 9:54 PM #1676
I need to buy Halo CE PC, also warcraft 2 has a fan remakeish thing to play online ( super easy to get)
January 21, 2016 at 9:55 PM #1677
Aaron Wilkens Idea
January 21, 2016 at 11:35 PM #1707dracosummonerKeymaster
– Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (often $5 during sales, including the Humble one https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/sonicallstarsracingtransformed_storefront )
– Rocket League (cross-play with PlayStation 4 users and currently on sale https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/rocketleague_storefront )
– Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
– Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/360870/ ), which apparently works primarily through invites anyway ( http://steamcommunity.com/app/360870/discussions/0/485623406962617943/ )
– Pokémon battles if any of you guys have and still play X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire
– Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box if you guys have that on Steam from when it was in a Humble bundle
– DOTA 2!!!!!! >:D
January 21, 2016 at 11:54 PM #1710
January 27, 2016 at 12:03 AM #1863
Got Halo Online Working, it has my vote.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.