Yesterday Google announced the new Video Game streaming service Stadia. The service is to be compatible with desktops, laptops, TVs, and even smartphone. While there is no definitive dates the service is said to be out in 2019. Below are some xerts from the sites and google gave information( via Sal_Ramano)
The future of gaming is not a box.
Introducing Stadia, a new gaming platform from Google for playing AAA video games across all kinds of screens.
- Game where you want, when you want. Play across multiple devices, including laptops, desktops, and select phones and tablets. (High speed internet connection required.)
- New ways to play through YouTube and beyond. Go from watching a video to playing a game in seconds, with even more innovative experiences to come for select games.
- Up to 4K HDR at 60 FPS. Enjoy gaming the way you love, with beautiful HDR graphics and smooth frame rates. (4K HDR at 60 FPS are dependent on your bandwidth. Gameplay experience may vary based on quality of internet connection.)
- Play instantly. No updates, no downloads. Jump right into the game.
- Always getting better. Stadia’s cloud based infrastructure evolves to meet the demands of players, developers, and YouTube creators.
Here is the official reveal trailer
And here is their introduction video