[Spoilers] Lets Talk about Metal Gear Solid V

Home Forums Speakout Forum [Spoilers] Lets Talk about Metal Gear Solid V

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

2015-09-02_00006

[Spoilers] Lets Talk about Metal Gear Solid V

Hey guys, lets talk about Metal Gear Solid V! Here are the rules.

Current Spoiler Topic: Chapter 1

This has been updated based on user progress.

Please check this articles post on the Forums to see if this spoiler rule has been updated as it may not be updated here first.

NOTE: you can hide your spoilers with `[hide][/hide]‘

[See the full post at: [Spoilers] Lets Talk about Metal Gear Solid V]

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

So lets talk about the hospital scene, Ishmael verbally says snake is talking to himself, yet he gets snake to do a lot of amazing things…

• Fights off (pre) quiet
      • grabs a car and drives it
      • doesn’t appear to magically vanish and reappear and is always where he should be EXCEPT after the ambulance crash

The hell is up with that? Was that something ocelot set up or what?
      And then there’s this…

2015-09-02_00003

who is boss all chummy with that his face needs to be hidden?

Jacob Kellogg
        Keymaster

Pretty sure Ismael was Big Boss and we are playing Decoy octopus, this must all be an elaborate misguiding to throw people off of real big boss.

It all just adds up to that.

( haven’t made it to Africa)

Isiac DaGraca
          Keymaster

@jacob-kellogg That would make sense, especially since the guy was talking facial reconstruction surgery.

Jacob Kellogg
            Keymaster

When venom talks to mask ismael he says “you’re talkign to yourself” Tons of little things like that.

PanamaPunk

WE LOVE PAZ! MY IDOL OF PEACE, PAZ! PAZ

I wonder if Snake was hallucinating that guy? I’m not sure though

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

Sooooo… how many of you guys got shot off your horse by quiet?

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

So, Africa area Spoiler…No idea how to spoiler tag, but is it all just a hige trippy adventure?

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

You use [h1de][/h1de] but with “hide” instead of “h1de”.

Everything inside that tag is hidden images, videos everything i think. Like this.

[hide] 1V0xNl4 [/hide]

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

SPOILERS FOR SOMETHING YOU FIND IN THE MOTHERBASE MEDICAL BASE

[hide]I WAS RIGHT, GUN, IN YOUR FACE, IN YOUR FACE >:D[/hide]

Isiac DaGraca
      Keymaster

SPOILERS FOR THE END OF CHAPTER 1

[hide]Ok so how many of you figured out the mystery of the epidemic before the game told you? After it happened i felt stupid for not figuring it when kojima hasbeen telling us for YEARS. WORDS THAT KILL IS NOT A METAPHOR.[/hide]

PanamaPunk

In response to D-Wolf
        [hide] So once the quarantine thing happened, I looked at the people who were in my quarantine bay. They all had multiple languages, one person knowing 3 at the least and a couple knowing 6. At first I thought Skullface was trying to rid the world of non-english speakers (which is 100% the opposite truth), then I remember the discussion from a recovered doctor that worked in the Devil’s House. The doctor and miller said that the people with headphones in their necks were listening to radio broadcasts of languages NOT in english. From there I realized this illness had to do with languages somehow. With Skullface’s motives in mind, I put all people who spoke 3 or more languages in the quarantine bay, that slowed down the spread since the majority of multilingual soldiers knew my strain of parasite. However, my initial guess was wrong. I looked at the initial group of quarantined people again, the soldier knew Afrikaan, Kikongo, and English. Then I noticed all the initial quarantined knew Kikongo, so I quarantined all soldiers who knew it. Miller finally responded with “That couldn’t be the reason why……” which was different from “Snake, did you find out the cause?”

Shortly after getting Codetalker, he verified I had the Kikongo Strain.

So far that was my favorite part of the game, solving that puzzle. :D

[/hide]

Isiac DaGraca
          Keymaster

Well fuck i feel stupid. I just didn’t expect that it was genuinely interactive.

PanamaPunk

Yep, its pretty fucking awesome.

Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

In GZ you never see the Surgeons face, this was intentional as he is “Venom” snake, Kojima gave him that name cause this snake is spreading hate and crap everywhere with people like Eli and all that, and is screwing up the Boss’s rep. At the end of the game I am betting it will come around to MGS1 showing Solid kill this guy instead of the Real BBoss, which would be lamesauce. Back to Ishmael, that was Boss, he was way to hardcore and he just dissapeared when Ocelot ( who loves snake) appeared, also notice how Ocelot doesnt take any crap from Venom….Cause he isn’t the boss!

Also, Chico and Paz, paz is supposed to be dead. We know this, but Chico is gone? So….Maybe with all the surgery Chico now looks like Paz..Ugh..That would be creepy, but would explain why she looks a bit different and gets all screwy when confronted ( as has been done in other things with hypnotized characters) So, maybe like in MGS4 with Ocelot they hypnotized Chico into thinking he is Paz just to help the whole Venom snake thing.

As for Mantis…maybe he is moving salubot around, which is the only explanation why it is able to be so advanced.

Last one, Master Miller. Dudes eyes are all funky, much like the parasite things. So perhaps he is now a possible carrier of it? Maybe the thing that eventually becomes foxdie or something since he had contact with Solid and Liquid?

If youve beat the game, feel free to laugh at how absurd some of these are, if you havent…well join in!?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.