Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Gets A New Trailer

Home Forums Articles Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Gets A New Trailer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jacob Kellogg
      Keymaster

Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-4_2015_10-08-15_003

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Gets A New Trailer

Bandai Namco released a new trailer for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 just in time for Comic-Con

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on PC on February 4th for Japan and soon after on February 9th in North America and Europe.
      [See the full post at: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Gets A New Trailer]

TimesTicking

I wonder if this will be the last game since the series is finished or will they find some ways to milk this just like DBZ.

Isiac DaGraca
        Keymaster

@timesticking I just want them to make one more dot hack game with the skills they have now…

Hopefully thats what they do instead of milking.

TimesTicking

@iadagraca I have never played a dot hack game on the PS2, I would absolutely love it if they were to release them on the Vita or so.

Isiac DaGraca
            Keymaster

@timesticking Agreed, then maybe i could play them fully like i’ve wanted to XD

And HD release of GU and the original game series would be amazing. But i feel like they wouldn’t do that unless they were making a new game.

That said, you could watch the anime to get into it if you haven’t already.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.